|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- I want a bolt on crank, but dunno what terminology to use to find one
- Is it possible to change orientation of JPG image without rotating it?
- Is there a general solution to the problem of "sudden unexpected bursts of errors" in software?
- Second order transfer function with second order numerator?
- What is the physical effect of sifting dry ingredients for a cake?
- Introduction to protein folding for mathematicians
- Grammatical structure of "Obsidibus imperatis centum hos Haeduis custodiendos tradit"
- How do you play a two octave argpeggio with legato on the piano?
- How to draw a water-lily in LaTeX?
- How do I get the size of a file on disk on the Commodore 64?
- For what purpose does "read" exit 1 when EOF is encountered?
- Displaying vertex coordinates of a polygon or line without creating a new layer
- How can a company reduce my number of shares?
- Does Divine Word's Killing Effect Come Before or After the Banishing Effect (For Fiends)
- Beds for people who practise group marriage
- Operational countdown
- Make an ASCII table
- Which countries have (or had) chess as a compulsory component of their national curricula?
- Pan flute physics
- Using nuclear detonations for propulsion
- How to professionally oppose a potential hire that management asked for an opinion on based on prior work experience?
- How to explain a "camouflage/chameleon" cloak that can change color to match its surroundings?
- Could I have a 19th Century American Society Develop Solar Power from Blueprints?
- Why can't they get to Geonosis in time if it is less than parsec away?