|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- May I use a railway velocipede on actively-used British railways?
- Why are there few or no black super GMs?
- Do Australia and New Zealand have a travel ban on Somalis (like Wikipedia says)?
- Why is Google approaching my VPS machine?
- Who or what determines if a curse is valid or not?
- Why don't humans perceive sound waves as twice the frequency they are?
- Are there foods that astronauts are explicitly never allowed to eat?
- Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- Locked-up DOS computer beeped on keypress. What mechanism caused that?
- I have found a mistake on someone's code published online: what is the protocol?
- What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- "Je suis petite, moi?", purpose of the "moi"?
- What's a German word for »Sandbagger«?
- How was Luke's prosthetic hand in Episode V filmed?
- BritRail England Passes compared to return ticket for travel in England
- Can error correction and detection be done without adding extra bits?
- You have no, but can try for yes
- Authorship dispute on a paper that came out of a final report of a course?
- Which modern firearm should a time traveler bring to be easily reproducible for a historic civilization?
- Making a Dataset that emulates `ls -tlra`?
- Which failed attempts have there been to find a contradiction in ZFC or ZF?
- Which GPUs to get for Mathematical Optimization (if any)?
- How slow ( not zero) can a car engine run without hurting engine and saving on fuel
- Brute-force the switchboard