I'm looking for a video, that I saw at some stage in the past 2 years which includes the following:
- A female artist (with brown hair I think) who is the only person is the video
- Using a blue sample box (or at least that is by abiding memory of it)
- The sample box itself was a square or rectangle with 16 (I think) large buttons on it, and a number of dials (at the top), but you could only see it from an angle. I was similar to the Launchpad like the one in this video by Sandunes but the woman was not her
- Builds up a song in the video by layering samples together using the sample box
- The video is shot from a single angle, in what looks like their home studio
- The video is a single cut
- The sample includes both live voice samples and other samples
The video itself was also featured on a number of chat shows I think at the time (though I may be mis-remembering this).
Is this something anyone can help me with?