I'm looking this track and music video as an example of very minimalistic work that can be trending. It sounded like a joke to me back then and I wonder how can this track be popular.
- The song was trending in 90s.
- Airing in France in MTV-like music video channels.
- Black and white music video, very minimalistic loop repeating over and over.
- The video loop ends with a close-up on a guy's face.
- The song was a minimalist electronic, house kind of feel.
- The lyrics were only a rhythmic laugh, matching the beat of the song. Seven "Ha": One half-silence, then the 7 "Ha" that make a standard 4/4 beat.