According to the dictionary "Reel" means:
- a cylinder, frame, or other device that turns on an axis and is used to wind up or pay out something.
- a rotatory device attached to a fishing rod at the butt, for winding up or letting out the line.
- a spool on which film, especially motion-picture film, is wound.
- a roll of motion-picture film.
- a holder for roll film in a developing tank.
- a quantity of something wound on a reel.
- Chiefly British. a spool of sewing thread; a roller or bobbin of sewing thread.
Does anyone know what "Reel" means on the name of this great ska band? Does it have anything to do with any of these definitions or is it a totally different meaning?