I recently acquired a Lucia di Lammermoor recording conducted by Nino Sanzogno (1959, Milano).
According to the information I have found on the album cover and on the Internet, these were the performers (correct me if I am wrong):
- Enrico (baritono): Ettore Bastianini
- Lucia (soprano): Renata Scotto
- Edgardo (tenore): Giuseppe di Stefano
- Arturo (tenore): Franco Ricciardi
- Raimondo (basso): Ivo Vinco
- Alisa (mezzosoprano): Stefania Malagù
- Chorus: Coro della Scala
- Orchestra: Orchestra della Scala
- Normanno (tenore): ?
Who played Normanno? Could it be Franco Ricciardi playing two roles? (Arturo and Normanno)
The album's catalog number is
OPD 1492 (Opera D'Oro is the label and 1492 the release number). I have found a couple of different releases of the same recording, by different labels. For example, released by Myto Historical with number #00207.
- The album in Spotify.
- The album in Deezer.
- Another release of the same recording in Spotify.
- Another release of the same recording in Deezer.
- The album reference in allmusic.com.
- The other release reference in allmusic.com.
Some (back) covers
You can see Normanno is missing or appears as "N. N.":