I'm looking for a song that I haven't heard in a very long time, but popped up in my mind because I heard a similar beat somewhere. It used to be a well known song (at least, in the Netherlands).
- Language: I think either English or something "exotic".
- Lyrics: It was like "Oh nananananje ???????? nana" (probably the chorus, also, the song starts with these "lyrics").
- Singer: It was primarily or completely sung by a group of girls/women.
- Beat: The beat was made using some sort of bongo I think. It could as well be a Djembe or something that sounds similar. The song didn't contain electronic noise/isntruments
- Music Video: It had some sort of jungle scene with animals (Not the Jungle drum song though)
- Timeframe: Late 90's or early 2000's
- Genre: Kinda pop-ish, but not a typical pop song.
- Speed: The song is NOT slow. But I can't tell the exact speed anymore.
- Other details: the music video started with birds chirping.
I was pretty determined to find the song, but so far without success. I'm trying to find hitsongs from when I was young, and would love to add this one.
It's probably a difficult one but if somebody can figure it out, that would be amazing!