So my brother passed away in 2008. He was really into underground music and I’ve been trying to find a song that he put on a CD for me once.
- It was a duet between a male and a female voice.
- The first couple lines were about them being in a car or truck in the cold or snow
- It was slow to mid tempo.
- Definitely guitar in the beginning.
- I believe the male voice was first followed by the female’s.
- Probably some type of emo or punk since my brother was in that phase
- Probably from the 2000s and definitely before 2008