I remember listening to a song on YouTube a few years ago:
- The song had a 80s vibe but I don't think it was actually from the 80s.
- The singer was male, tall, and blond or ginger. He reminded me very much of Patrick Wolf.
- He was singing in a small indoor studio-setting.
- I think the singer had a British accent
- His name may have been somewhat German-sounding and maybe starting with "W".
- The song itself was sung in English,
- about love, excuses, blame or something along these lines.
- There may have been a few dancing and singing backup ladies as well but I am not sure.