New answers tagged


If you mean the fluctuating frequency of a note, that's called "vibrato". If you mean fluctuating volume of a note, that's called "tremolo". Vibrato is a pulsating sound effect produced by slight and rapid changes in the pitch (frequency) of a note. It has been used for centuries as a technique for adding expression and coloration to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included