High school teacher in Rome. Studied physics many years ago.
My nicest answers (more recent up):
- Shortening of a twisted chain
- Generalising Archimedes' quadrature of the parabola
- Path of light in a disk where its speed varies
- Length and shape of a twisted pair of wires
- Locus of cone vertex given a conic section
- Given four points, find fifth point such that the conic through them is an ellipse
- Find an ellipse from major axis length, center, and two points
- Smallest cubic box to fit cuboid in
- When are cone geodesics planar?
- Dudeney’s solutions to haberdasher's problem
- Is the intersection of an oblique circular cone with a plane an ellipse?
- Martini Glass - reloaded
- A cone from a folded A4 sheet of paper
- Construct the intersection of a cube by a plane through 3 points on its edges