We went to a concert last night by the U.S. Air Forces in Europe Band (USAFE Band).
I'm looking for the name of this instrument.

Percussion instrument


I couldn't find the specific model, but they look like a set of tubular bells.

  • 1
    Those are indeed a set of tubular bells. Also known as chimes in the US. – cjm Mar 1 '16 at 8:38
  • @cjm, a chime (singular) is when there are les than 23 bells ;-) – Bebs Dec 13 '16 at 8:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.